Get the competitive edge with the FUSION Pro Wired Controller for Xbox One. This officially licensed Xbox controller works on Xbox Series X|S, features a mappable Pro Pack that allows for assigning button layouts on-the-fly and optimizes the way you play with four removable paddles. Adjustable three-way trigger locks also make it easy to shorten trigger response so you can frag away with ultra-fast action. The FUSION Pro also lets you easily adjust your play style with swappable analog sticks and anti-friction rings—just remove the magnetic faceplate and swap components to suit your style.
• Mappable Pro Pack – Map buttons to the rear paddles on-the-fly without letting go of the thumbsticks
• Three-way trigger locks – Adjust for shorter trigger response and faster action
• ALPS analog thumbsticks – Maintain firm control and switch from short to tall
• Anti-friction rings – Enjoy smoother thumbstick motions with minimal drag or friction
• Magnetic impulse triggers – Experience enhanced precision feedback for more immersive gameplay
• Metallic accents – Stand out from the rest with eye-catching details and style
• 3.5mm audio jack – Get crystal-clear game audio when paired with any wired headphones
• Dual rumble motors – Immerse yourself in the game world with responsive rumble feedback
• Injected rubber grips – Play comfortably for hours and maintain a solid grip throughout
• Custom protective case - fits controller, cable, and accessories
A:AnswerThe controller comes with a pro-pack that houses the paddles, on top of this there is a button. To remap buttons simply press and hold for a few seconds(about 2 or 3) the button then click whichever button you wish to remap(pressing down on stick can also be remapped) and then press on the paddle you wish to remap it to. Keep in mind the button still works on the front, but the paddle is able to use it as well. No app necessary, all remapping is done on the controller itself while the pro-pack is in place.
A:AnswerI believe the cable is about 10 ft, its thick and braided as well, I like it. As for the wired vs wireless, I think wired is still faster as far as controllers go, but probably not by much, also this controller has No wireless, is wired only.