Questions & Answers
- XV282K KV
Your price for this item is $899.99
QuestionDoes the USB-C port allow for a single connection to utilize the monitor as a hub/dock connector and charge the laptop? Essentially, does the monitor replace the need for a simple docking station for your laptop?
- Answer Yes, if USB Type C video input is used and the same USB C cable is connect to the PC/laptop, it should allow the usb hub to work/charge with the PC.
QuestionWhat is the energy consumption? Watts/Volts? I also hear it is pretty good on ps5/xbox series x is it true?
- Answer This monitor supports 100v-240v.
QuestionJust an fyi for gamers. I was having black screen issues on my Series X with this monitor. The monitor would have a problem flipping between HDR games & Non HDR apps while running 4K 120FPS...The August firmware update fixed the problems! Amazing Monitor!
- Answer Can confirm the the firmware update did fix this issue. Thanks for noting this!
QuestionSo on the acer website there's 2 versions of this monitor. The XV282K KVbmiipruzx and the XV282K KVbmiipruzx - Xbox edition Is there any specific difference between the two?
- Answer Here is a link showing the two products and specs: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/compare/UM.PX2AA.V03-UM.PX2AA.V01
- Answer So I believe 170hz is possible at lower resolutions if you have a pc and the right hardware to support that refresh rate. To my knowledge, gaming consoles do not support 170hz