Questions & Answers
- XF251Q BMIIRX
Your price for this item is $164.99
The regular price is $219.99
QuestionBought this moniter the stand was super easy install my question is I see like a little plastic piece with like a hook set nowhere for it to go or what it's for.
- Answer Look at the top side of the stand just behind the panel it so you can hang a set of headphones on it.
QuestionThe product description says it has a 144hz refresh rate, while the product specifications explains it has a 75hz refresh rate. Which one is correct?
- Answer It's 75 Hz. I went through the same thing. If you look at Acer's website, the top blurb for this monitor series (XF) says something about being 144Hz, but there is a superscript 2 that leads you to the bottom where it states specifications vary depending on the model. This is one of the models that varies. It is 75Hz.
QuestionWill this monitor display content from a streaming device such as a Roku stick or Fire stick?
- Answer Answering my own question --- Yes. UPS delivered yesterday and I inserted an Amazon Fire TV stick into one of the two HDMI ports and connected Fire stick and monitor to AC outlets. When I turned on the monitor the Amazon Fire home screen immediately appeared. I will use external speakers to get adequate volume.
- Answer Yes, this monitor will work with the xbox one.
QuestionHELP PLEASE: Will this monitor work well with a Gaming Desktop that has a NVIDIA graphics card?
- Answer Yes, it will work fine. You just won't get the G-sync feature but it will work fine with an Nvidia GPU.
QuestionHow do you get the arm to lock into the base? No matter what I do I cannot get it to lock, seems to always be wiggly or just won’t go and lock. I’ve tried and tried and no luck yet.
- Answer Lay the monitor on its back with the bottom of its stand facing you. See picture 1. Place base against monitor stand with long (front) legs above short (back) legs. See picture 2. Use two screws with wire handles (like the handle on a paint can) to attach base to monitor. Fully tighten screws by hand. See picture 3.
- Answer Yes, this monitor has audio in and out ports.
- Answer Yes it should be able to with no problem. It includes an HDMI cable which you can plug directly into the Xbox.
QuestionSo i was looking around for a pc and monitor and I found this and I noticed it was fat in the back and Im wondering if its a built in pc in the back?
- Answer This is not an all in one PC; this is a monitor only.
- Answer This monitor includes an HDMI cable version 2.0.
- Answer Yes, it has blue light protection for eyesight.
- Answer This monitor has HDMI and VGA connections. You will need a cable to go from the back of each monitor to the video port on your PC. Your video card needs to have two inputs to support two of these monitors.