Questions & Answers
QuestionWhen it says “latest model” it really means not the latest model, right? Almost like false advertising.
- Answer I believe this one is the 7th generation. I wish they gave the specs. 7th gen allows connection to flash drive and is more like computer..check Apple website.
- Answer First of all you aren’t required to buy the Apple Pencil. It’s technology available with this unit should you decide to use it. I’ve had the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil for two years & must say that it’s an amazing leap in technology for Apple. I use the Notability app to take notes every day at my work. It’s eliminated many spiral notebooks & saves on other paper. I use it to take notes when at family meetings, church events, meetings with clients, etc. There are numerous needs for an Apple Pencil. I can attach Meeting minutes or other documents via Notability & take notes right on the document. I can download free drawing apps & use my Pencil to color in. My daughter likes to do artwork. She loves the Pencil for this. The Apple Pencil is not for everyone though. It’s incredible technology!
Questionwhich generation is this Ipad ? They say latest but BestBuy should declare which generation.
- Answer Model #MW772LL/A with 128GB is a 7th generation iPad.
- Answer All information can be transferred from your older iPad, if it is new enough to have Blue Tooth, to the new iPad you are purchasing be using the built I Blue Tooth.
- Answer One of the most common reasons for an open box return of electronics is actually “buyers remorse”. In other words they either realized they have to buy groceries, or their wife is threatening to divorce them for buying another gadget. I bought an open box MacBook Air and it was literally brand new.
- Answer It’s two options WiFi only and Cellular ones! WiFi means it’s only able to connect to internet WiFi. Cellular ones can connect to WiFi and your cellular network.
- Answer I'm sure it will. I bought my iPad about 2 weeks ago on a one day sale. The 128GB was dropped from $429 to $329 and the 32GB dropped from $329 to $250. Best Buy just snuck that sale on there because it was a small sales ad on their website and hardly anyone knew about it. I bought the 128GB because I think it's a waste to get 32GB. I'm certain they will put it on sale but check the week of Thanksgiving. Best Buy typically run their sale the whole week of Thanksgiving. The price won't be any different on Black Friday.
QuestionI am trying to load adobe flash on my new apple iPad. There is a list of System requirements but I’m not sure which system to choose.
- Answer The iPad is an Apple device and you will have to go to the Apple App Store on your iPad and you will find what you are probably wanting. It is NOT possible to download programs/software to an Apple device. Programers are required to submit their software programs to Apple for testing during which Apple looks at the coding and then runs tests on it before it ever appears in the App Store.
- Answer That was my question too. I compared them and honestly the only thing I found is that the iPad Air costs more. The screen on the new iPad is bigger and it is very light.
Questionany idea how to enable being able to send a text to a non-Apple user with this??? My old iPad could, but so far I don't seem to be able to do so with this one!
- Answer You have to have an iPhone to do it because it actually goes through the iPhone. On the iPhone go to Settings/Messages/Text Message Forwarding/ then select the iPad you want to use. Not sure if this other step is required but both devices may need to turn on Handoff (under Settings/General/Air Play and Handoff. I just set this up on 2 iPads and each one successfully sent a message to an Android phone (make sure the contact information is correct on the iPad). Good luck!
- Answer No it does not have a usb port nor do I believe a external hard diver would work