Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $280.99
The regular price is $329.99
Questionwhat are differences in chips and power between 7th generation and this model? Also is there an ugrade in graphics,cameras,and WiFi /Bluetooth connectivity?
- Answer The only difference is that the 8th gen has the faster A12 SoC compared to the A10. Since the A12 is both the CPU and GPU, graphics and processing speed will be improved. Everything else is the same, though. If you found this helpful, please click the Helpful button below. Thanks :)
- Answer Yes, all Apple devices have FaceTime. If you found this helpful, please click the Helpful button below. Thanks :)
- Answer This isn’t really the place to ask general questions about technology, but I’ll provide an answer as it pertains to iPads. ALL new iPads are unlocked. If a device is “locked,” it means that its cellular capability is tied to a specific cellular carrier, like AT&T, or Verizon, etc. But every new iPad that has cellular ability works with all carriers, generally, rather than just a specific carrier, so in that sense all new iPads are unlocked. But of course some iPads have cellular capability and some don’t. And, by the way, the phrase is “WiFi and unlocked,” not “WiFi unlocked.” The lock part and the WiFi part are two separate things. In contrast, cell phones typically DO provide a choice between “locked” and “unlocked.” For example, you might buy an iPhone that is “locked” to AT&T, meaning that AT&T is the only carrier you can use with that phone. Of course instead a phone might be locked to Verizon, or T-Mobile, etc. When a phone is said to be “unlocked,” that means it is NOT limited to a specific carrier. It can work with all carriers.
- Answer Apple Pencil 1st Generation
- Answer It will not. The Magic Keyboard only works with the IPad Air and IPad Pro. The Smart Keyboard is Compatible with the Ipad 8th Gen
QuestionIs the iPad renewed/refurbished? Is it compatible with iOS14 and the apple pencil? Does it come with the charger? Is it new or has scratches/dents?
- Answer This iPad is brand new, will support iOS 14, work with the Apple Pencil, and it does come with a charger.
- Answer Yes, it is. The most recent generation of iPad for the 32 GIG WiFi only is priced at $329.99 The 7th generation is less. So this IS the iPad 8 However, with iOS 14.0.0 and 14.0.1 taking up a significant amount of space, I exchanged and got the 128gig for $100 more. I would recommend doing the same depending on what you’re plans for this device are. I got it for work, as did my brother and after a few apps, he ran out of space. I believe the iOS takes up roughly 14-17 gigs so really you are only getting a 15-18 gig capacity
- Answer Cellular models allow you to connect to the internet like a mobile phone, so you have internet available with you subscription. Wi-Fi only works when there is a WiFi network available for you to connect to.
- Answer This particular model is WiFi ONLY. However, if you have a compatible iPhone you can make and receive calls from this iPad as long as you have the settings correct to allow it. Both the iPad and iPhone would need to be on the same WiFi network and with Bluetooth turned on (I believe it needs Bluetooth, but definitely on same WiFi and with phone nearby) both devices must be logged into the same Apple ID as well for this to work.
QuestionWHEN I BUY AN IPAD AT BEST BUY, WILL A SALESMAN THERE SHOW ME HOW TO USE IT? NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE.
- Answer Someone should be able to help you with it, provided the Apple specialist is at the store. Almost all the recent Apple devices come with a built in “Tips” app that can show and teach you how to use many of the newest features. I used this to learn how to use some of the features that I hadn’t ever used before. And you can always check YouTube for many “how to” videos.