Questions & Answers
Questioncan you use a (unlocked ) iPad with any carrier, or do you need to specify ATT, Verizon, Etc. when you buy it
- Answer Cellualar ipad only requires a sim card from your carrier. The ipads are the same as long as it is unlocked
- Answer Yes...! The only reason i get this ipad is because i can go anywhere with it...i have t-mobile on both my ipads. If you can afford to get the cellular+wifi please get it you wouldnt be upset....idk about any other carrier but tmobile has unlimited and carries both my ipads
- Answer I have 70. And half of storage is used. Of the 32 g. Not many photos yet.
- Answer Yes. I have a 5th. generation iPad that had an AT&T SIM. Never used it since I have Verizon. When my wi-fi became erratic, I decided to add Verizon cellular as a backup. Verizon upgraded my monthly account, sent me a SIM and it worked perfectly after I inserted it. No setup needed. At least this is my experience.
QuestionCan I have facetime and skype both on an Ipad so can connect with family? Is there a monthly charge after you purchase the Ipad?
- Answer Yes you can have FaceTime and Skype. There’s no monthly charge after purchasing an ipad.
Questionthis specific IPad is wifi + cellular (unlocked), does that mean I can connect it to my at&t plan? Or should i purchase the one that is wifi + at&t?
- Answer this specific IPad is wifi + cellular (unlocked) mean You can connect it to any company you use and include it in your mobile plan,you don’t have to get it whit at&t exactly.
- Answer the 4g memory helps run apps and videos ect. the 32 gb relates to storage of videos photos music ect .more gb of storage more photos videos can be stored on the device
- Answer No , there is no way to increase internal storage . You will have to buy a compatible external memory
I would recommend:
QuestionInterested in the iPad with WiFi and Cellular, but where do you insert the SIM Card, or will the carrier do it for me?
- Answer The sim slot is located at the bottom right side. I assume that the carrier will do it for you. At present we are doing it ourselves.
- Answer There is one in the Ipad.
- Answer Yes. I transferred all of my information without a problem.