Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $16.67per month
- Answer Yes you can keep your number
QuestionWill I be able to purchase the iPhone for the full price at the store with out it being added to my AT&T bill?
- Answer yes....you can get it on sale and still not have it added to your bill.
QuestionI already have an account with AT&T and only need to upgrade my Iphone6. If I purchase the Iphone 11 do I need to open a new account?
- Answer No, the associate will change everything in your account for the new phone but there is a $35 activation fee. I just upgraded my 6 to an 11 three weeks ago, and I also have AT&T.
- Answer at best buy they will activate it for you and get you a phone number
QuestionIf I buy this phone at the full price with at&t does that mean it is unlocked or would i have to request to get it unlocked?
- Answer No, it won't be unlocked.
- Answer Yes, but you need to own the phone outright. Essentially the ATT installment plans can’t be used on prepaid service.
QuestionI have a iPhone X to trade in to help lower the price or I have a iPhone 8 also. The phone I looked at was the 11 128gb green unit and my question is does the 749.00 price get reduced with the trade i of one of my phones ??
- Answer Yes a trade in will qualify to lower the price of the phone. I traded in my 6s plus and got $75 knocked off.
QuestionIs this phone locked with the carrier? Since I'm an international students, does it mean i can't change my local sim card when i back home? Thanks.
- Answer AT&T, Verizon, TMobile, Sprint, Main carriers = Yes its Locked by brand as default.. Consumer Cellular ( 3rd party) after 6mths you can get it unlocked as per customer service support. Cant speak for any other carriers.
- Answer iPhone 11, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Documentation
QuestionI was wondering if I could put this phone on my cricket wireless phone plan. And if it has to be fully paid off to go on a plan.
- Answer If it’s not unlocked you can’t
- Answer You don’t have to. Once you power up the iPhone 11, It will ask you to place both phones side by side and it will do it for you. All your apps to load will take a while. But its a lot quicker than using a computer to sync. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210216
- Answer I was told there was no trade-in value. I think it depends on your carrier. (Att, Verizon, etc)
- Answer Take on a second job and save up. Good luck!
- Answer It’s suppose to go onto the Apple ID that you Used when you activate phone. You won’t see it until you order add Apple TV+. That’s what I read in an article https://www.idownloadblog.com/2019/09/10/free-apple-tv-plus-new-hardware-buy/
- Answer Mainly the camera. The Pro has up to 10x zoom and with a sharper image. It’s pretty nice. Worth the extra money though??