Questions & Answers
Model: MNQL2LL/ASKU: 5580421
Ask a Question
- Best answer: Best Buy will take care of all of that for you. They will transfer everything to your new phone
- Best answer: Same price with or without a plan
- Best answer: The difference is the size. The plus has a 5.5'' display and the iPhone 7 4.7''.
- Best answer: New product, Best Buy rep opened it from plastic in front of me
- Best answer: Yes, this phone can be unlocked. However, it must be added to a carrier contract first, then you must request it to be unlocked.
- Best answer: Yes, this iPhone is compatible with the Cricket network.
- Best answer: Black Friday deal so it was $519. Still cheaper at Best Buy than AT&T.
- Best answer: I had to pay sales taxes. An activation fee and monthly bill will be added to my phone bill each month.
- A: Yes, you can use the same SIM in Apple - iPhone 7 Plus.
- A: No, this is not compatible with TracFone.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions