Questions & Answers
- Answer This model will lock to the first carrier SIM that you put in. For example, if you put an AT&T Sim in at first, then it will lock to AT&T. If you want to unlock the phone, then you will need to pay off your AT&T contract, and they will unlock it. If you buy the phone out right from Best Buy, you still have to call the carrier who it is locked to, to have them unlock it. The phone has no idea whether it was purchased on a contract or it was purchased out right. Therefore it always locks, and it is up to you to contact your carrier to have it unlocked.
- Answer I spoke to a Best Buy agent this morning, I guess it’s a carrier decision but they expect the one-time payment option to be possible for Sprint when the phones are released but likely even sooner (within pre-order window). Apparently they are just working out the pricing with them. Personally I was hoping to use a few Best Buy gift cards so I’m holding out until it’s available as a one-time payment option.
- Answer Yes you can! And get interest free financing.
QuestionIs there an option to purchase the phone for the full price instead of selecting monthly installments?
- Answer Yes, you can do it in store after the preorder or through sprint’s website
- Answer Yes, this plan works with the iPhone forever through Sprint. I recommend you speak with a Sprint representative or you can talk with the representatives at Best Buy. I received the best customer service at Best Buy.
Questionhow do i get a new phone number instead of switching phone numbers because this is for my daughter and its her first phone and she doesnt have a phone number and i dont have sprint yet so what do i do
- Answer Add a line to your account. This should be a new phone number. Ask your Carrier.
QuestionWhat kinda phones can you trade in to get this phone or do it have to be just iPhones you have to trade in to get this one
- Answer You can trade almost any phone. Depending on the phone and storage size the price differs a lot. There is a current bonus amount for trading towards new a galaxy or note but not towards a new iPhone.
QuestionHey , if I come in on 21th will I be able to purchase in store or only pre order only be available on that date ?
- Answer Yes you can purchase in store but just remember they might go quick
- Answer Someone is just being lazy. Xr doesn't come out until October. I would do any spec searching on your own but know your purchasing the Xs Max or whatever your looking at choosing in the purchase options below.
- Answer Brand new unlocked
- Answer Screen size. But it could get overwhelming. I have the max. If u have an aplle watch then the convenience of checking messages on Ur phone may make the max less of a burden. But I personally don't think it's a burden. I also recently purchased the apple watch and it has helped a lot.
QuestionI am with Tmobile, i know they merged with Sprint. If i buy this phone, even though it is locked, can i take it to tmobile to activate it and use it?
- Answer I am not sure. I feel it should work but I would call their customer service first and ask them the question if there isnt a TMobile or Sprint near you.