Questions & Answers
QuestionI have an iPhone XS Max. When I put my phone in this case I get a message that says accessory not supported. Has anyone else had this problem? And how do you fix it?
- Answer When I first got mine I saw it wasn’t charging. I noticed I didn’t quite have it pushed down all the way onto the charging connector. My Apple car play was saying “not supported” when I didn’t have it pushed down all the way. Make sure it’s on the charge connector all the way
QuestionIs there an on/off switch for when you're done charging it or do you literally need to take the phone out of the case for it not to charge?
- Answer There is no on/off switch.
QuestionI bought this case from best buy but it recently stopped working. If I go to the Apple store will Apple replace it and give me a new one or will they not because I purchased it from Best Buy and not apple?
- Answer You would have to take it to a Best Buy store or try to return/exchange with Best Buy online
Questionohkay I understand that the case charges battery all day rather you need it charged or not. This doesn't kill your phone's battery life by constantly charging on 100 percent?
- Answer I’ve used mine for several years and it doesn’t. I’ve changed cases for different occasions and my battery is just as good as when I purchased my phone. The case is just a bonus! I live it and will buy them for each upgrade if they continue to make them. You won’t regret the purchase!
- Answer It comes with a warranty from Best Buy unless it is an apple product you can buy apple care for.