Questions & Answers
Questionwhen I received the ASus nexus7 tablet it didn't come with instructions. nor did i receive the warranty.
- Answer Yes mine came in a box with no paperwork at all. Just in a piece of plastic wrapped cardboard. Contacted the seller and was assured i had a 90 warranty. That my best buy paperwork was all i needed if i had a warranty issue. Hope this helps.
Questionwhen trying to download a application it says unknown error 919Google play store, musical download, anything I try to download says unknown error "919"
- Answer Don't know about your location but that happens occasionally. My solution is clear the cache for the play store and force stop it. Then go into the play store and go to settings and check for an update. Sometimes there is an update and sometimes not. Which ever way it goes this always seems to work for me. Hope this helps.
- Answer I do apologize but Best Buy does not offer extended warranties on refurbished items.
QuestionWarrantySince this is a refurbished item, I am interested in the warranty. I do not see that information listed anywhere.
- Answer Refurbished units come with a 90 day warranty from the manufacturer (Asus). You might be able to purchase extended ones through Best Buy, though.
QuestionWhat operating system on the asus tablets offer multiple users?I was looking at buy a tablet for our family and was wanting something that offers multiple users option. I was really interested in the Asus google android tablets and want it with these features
- Answer anything with android 4.3 or above will allow the use of multiple profiles.
QuestionJust received the refurbished nexus tablet but it is not turning on.My wife and I just received the tablet today. When we tried turning it on, nothing happened. We decided to charge it for a while (~30 min) to see if that worked, but nothing either. Need help asap. Sincerely, Aaron Vang
- Answer press and hold the power and volume buttons at the same time for at least 30 seconds it should prompt it to boot up.