Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this turntable need to be hooked up to a receiver or is it stand alone such that one can just add speakers and be ready to play? (3 Answers)Answers
In addition to the previous answer, this turntable can be connected to a receiver or as preciously stated it may also be connected to just a powered speaker. Also, the turntable may also be paired with a Bluetooth speaker for wireless operation.
- Questionis this turntable usb compatible? also, is the automatic? will it return when a record is done playing? (3 Answers)Answers
The Bluetooth versions of our LP60 Series Turntables do not have a USB output connector - only a 3.5mm stereo analog output jack. A 3.5mm stereo male plug to dual RCA male plugs audio cable is provided.You could convert the analog output to Digital by using an interface such as the Behringer UCA202 USB Audio Interface. The turntable is fully automatic in operation. The tonearm will return and the platter will stop rotating when a record is done playing.
- QuestionHii is this record player glossy white or matte white? Thanks (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill it pair successfully with UE boom Speakers? (2 Answers)
- Questionis there a difference in sound quality in those turntables that are fully automated vs turntables that require manual return of arm to rest at end of record, (1 Answer)Answers
The short answer is yes - maybe! The most important consideration is the quality of the turntable. Semi and fully automated tables are generally less well built than manual tables and the automated mechanisms can add to more variation in tracking, etc. Nevertheless, you can get good sound out of the higher end automatic turntables with a good (but not crazy expensive) cartridge. Worth looking at the Stereophile recommended components.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionCan I play my iPhone with the Bluetooth (1 Answer)
- Questionwould I be able to to transmit my recording to a cd (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this hook,up,to an old pioneer receiver, and does it come with the necessary RCA cables? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill this pair with ECOXGEAR EcoStone Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this pair with a Surface Pro 4 via Bluetooth? If so, can you can you capture the soundtracks on the Surface. (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions