Questions & Answers
- Answer All models of our turntables feature a built-in RIAA phono preamplifier. The preamp can be defeated if needed. Defeating the internal preamp will allow the use of an external preamp of your choosing between the turntable and the amplifier/speakers, or allow the use of a phono preamplifier that may be built into the amplifier. If the amplifier has PHONO jacks on it, it contains it's own phono preamplifier. In the case of an amplifier with PHONO jacks, simply connect the turntable to the jacks and set the preamp selector switch located on the rear of the turntable to the PHONO position, by-passing the turntable's internal phono preamplifier.
QuestionHow is the atlp60 stereo black turntable different from the atlp60 usb silver? Thet are the same price.
- Answer In addition to the RCA plugs that are found on the AT-LP60 Turntable, the AT-LP60-USB also has a USB port and includes a recording software program.
- Answer Not sure as I own a MacBook. I would suggest looking at the company’s web site or calling Best Buy directly.
- Answer The LP60 Series Turntables do have a cuing device, do NOT have a strobe and they are belt driven.
- Answer Yes it does.
QuestionDoes this model come with a replaceable needle? Is it called a cartridge? I apologize for my ignorance. I am trying to buy my husband a record player that has a replaceable needle, AND moderately good sound for less than $150. Help! :)
- Answer It does. You can order it from Best Buy.