Questions & Answers
QuestionCan this ship to Canada?
- Answer I had the same question as Best Buy Canada informed me that the Best Buy exclusive "Birds of Prey" steelbook would not be available at all. Messaged the US Facebook page and received no response after a few days. Seems that there is no way to receive this in Canada through the site: "International Orders We can ship BestBuy.com orders to: The 50 United States U.S. Virgin Islands Guam APO/FPO addresses Options for placing a BestBuy.com order with a non-U.S. billing address: 1. Have your order shipped to a mailing address within the 50 United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam or an APO/FPO address 2. Pick up your order at any U.S. store or choose to have someone else pick up your order Placing a BestBuy.com order Use this exact billing address in place of your non-U.S. billing address during checkout: 10780 Kempwood Drive, Houston, TX 77043" Found on: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/international-orders/pcmcat204400050019.c?id=pcmcat204400050019
QuestionIs best buy going to get more of these in or am I just not going to get this version of this movie? I would really like to get this but im not willing to pay a stupid price from someone who bought multiple copies from your website.
- Answer I’d recommend getting this online if you can’t find it in the store. That’s what I usually do when I can’t find it in stores although I usually get a Best Buy gift card from the store instead.
- Answer I’m not sure about that. I just got the film at the one in westbury just today
QuestionIf you pre-order the steelbook will the digital copy be available early similar to Aquaman was?
- Answer No, digital codes are in the steelbook and you have to redeem on a streaming site like vudu apple or Amazon prime or movies anywhere app.
- Answer The BluRay and the 4K BluRay have the same special features. I am not sure if bonus on the digital code.