Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the real size of this toaster oven? The stated measurements are not correct. I have an older version of the same oven, and it is several inches smaller. The depth can't possibly be 22 "! that's almost the depth of a standard kitchen counter. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCAN THIS OVEN BE MOUNTED BY ITS TOP--OFF THE COUNTER---NOT SITTING ON A COUNTER TOP (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan the crumb tray be removed for cleaning without removing hardware? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have automatic shut off? How about when the toast is done? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSeriously, this is 22" deep? That seems ridiculous. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the length of the cord and where is it located on the product? on the left side or the right side? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have an older model B&D Toaster oven that I have lost the tray that goes inside The grail measures 7x11 inches approx. can I order an other one and if so what is the cost ,and where do I order it from . Thank you. Helen (1 Answer)Answers
Thank you for your question. The loose parts for your toaster oven are available as replaceable parts. Please visit us at www.ProdProtect.com or contact our Consumer Care Line at 1-800-231-9786 so we can better assist you.
- QuestionDoes the timer go up to 60 minutes? Is there a warranty? (1 Answer)Answers
Thanks for your question, Jane. This toaster oven has a 30 minute timer, but it also features a Stay-On mode for longer cooking times. When using the Stay-On function, the toaster oven would need to be turned off manually. Additionally, it has a two year warranty.
- QuestionDoes the toaser toast evenly on both sides with the crumb tray right under the rack? Black and Decker - 4 slice Toaster Oven - Black/stainless-steel (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes Black & Decker still make any small toaster ovens that can be mounted under the counter as they use to make, with the special bracket made for this purpose by Black & Decker? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions