Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this stick out in front of a 24" deep (normal base) cabinet? If so, how far? I don't understand why the cutout is smaller than the size of the drawer. (3 Answers)Answers
Depth is not a problem, the width is. There is no standard cab. for microwave drawer. But IMO, it's easier to install in 27" cab. Because fill is easier than cut. In fact the manual shows you can mount flush face with 27" cabinet. That's what I'm planning to do with mine. I'm remodeling my kitchen but have not yet ordered cabs. My Bosch is still in the box in the garage...hope this helps.
- QuestionWill a 10" x 10" square plate fit comfortably into the drawer? Please advise, I am ready to purchase asap! Thank you! (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan this be installed with a 30" trim kit? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow do you open the drawer on this microwave? Is it power, if so it doesnt' seem like there is a big button to make it easy to open it? Thanks (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow deep is the drawer? I've heard it's too shallow for certain types of dishes. I have a popcorn bowl that is 5" tall; will it fit in the drawer? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions