Questions & Answers
- QuestionHi! Im trying to find the best solution for my new place. I want something that can be enough for an area of 300 square feet. Can be hooked up to the TV, apple tv, to an LP vynil record player, wifi, bluetooth and airplay. Do i need something else? (1 Answer)Answers
Actually, the only other thing you need is a good quality AV receiver. The Bose speakers are great when paired with the right receiver. I bought the Yamaha Aventage receiver to pair with my Bose speakers. It has plenty of HDMI inputs for your Video hookups such as your TV, and Apple TV. It also has built in WiFi and Bluetooth, so you can connect to many other devices you currently use. It also has the standard audio hookups and USB if you need them for your turntable.
- QuestionI have a A/V Multi-Channel Receiver Pionner VSX-1020, and I want to know if my receiver will work well with this Bose® - Acoustimass® 10 Series V 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System. (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Leandro, the Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System will work really well with your existing receiver. You can either set up your system in a 5 speaker configuration or add two more speakers to take full advantage of the 7.1 capabilities. We'd recommend a pair of our 161 (http://bose.life/2g8QhZ0) speakers for those extra channels if desired. Have a great day!
- QuestionWhen playing music through the system is there a way to get music to come through all of the speakers or does it only come through the front two side speakers? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHello I have taken a Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V 5.1, last month May 2017 I has an accident and 2 speakers got dented on the front grill. how can I get the grill leveled? or is there any solution. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhich is the country of origin? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between the series 5 and the series 4 other than the physical design of the speakers? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIm looking to buy a home theater system but my wife wants wireless speakers i would like a high quality system with 6 speakers which one should i buy (0 Answers)
- QuestionI have pre-existing in-wall wiring (high quality, 2 wire) from my receiver (front center, below display) to the surround rear units. It is possible to use the proprietary connectors (from the included wiring) and splice them into existing wiring? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan I play on this system with the music on my iPhone 6 wirelessly? Say via bluetooth for example? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI am travelling to us next month in galveston and i whant to know if is any posibility to have that speakers with 220 volt power supply. Best regards (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions