Questions & Answers
QuestionThis only plays one CD, and then does it quit or play the same CD again?It is not a multi-player.
- Answer Hi Pat, Thanks for your question. The Wave Music System Series III will play all tracks of the disc in order and stop once completed. There is a "Repeat Disc" mode, which will play through the disc once completed until you stop it. We hope this helps!
- Answer Yes, this product does offer bluetooth.
- Answer Thanks for your question. The included remote will control all aspects of the system. Thank you.
QuestioniPad usb connectionam I able to connect my iPad with a usb/lightning connector and run my iheart radio app thru the bose. I don't want spend 100$ for the blue adapter, nor should I have to at this price.
- Answer It wouldn't be the Apple cable that you use to connect it but there is another option besides a bluetooth adaptor. You can use a simple audio cable to connect the two. For the 1 cd version of the system, it would be a 3.5mm male to male audio cable. If you have the additional cd changer with the system, it would be a 3.5mm to RCA male cable (commonly known as a Y cable). For the best possible audio quality, it is best to have the ipad volume turned up about 90% and control the volume off of the Wave.
QuestionWhat is the power input 120 vac/ 12 vdc?is there a system that has a variable switching power that you can use between Europe and the states such as a dual voltage system?
- Answer Hello. Great question. We do not sell a dual voltage version of the Wave Music System III. However, some of our other products like the CineMate 15 and the SoundLink systems are dual voltage.
- Answer There is no USB connection on the Wave Music System III. You may choose from AM/FM/CD or any other device that you can connect via the 3.5 mm AUX Input.
- Answer Hello Vi. There are a few things we can try to improve AM reception, including turning the radio as the AM antenna is built into the Wave Music System III and cannot be moved on its own. If that does not work, an AM Proximity Antenna may also help improve reception. We can help you with this. Please call us at 800-380-4831 Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 9pm EST and Saturday 9am to 7pm EST.