Questions & Answers
- Answer To whomever answered this question I am very disappointed in your answer .not only did you waste my time in purchasing this product but you also did not answer either question correctly this was a major disappointment . Not only was the measurement not correct it measures at 22 1/2 inches not 27 inches it will not support an iPad Pro . In the future my recommendation Would be if you don't know the right answer do not answer. My recent experience at Best Buy has not been the best I certainly hope you're not representing Best Buy because it is just holding true to everything I have recently felt and experience.
QuestionI drive a kenworth t680 and looking for a mounting system for my Samsung tab in the sleeper area. Can you point me in the right direction.
- Answer Yeah I ordered e-mount and it's been working beautifully to hold my tablets in place because I do Uber and Lyft and they work really well the way I have them not to hear my Cadillac so yeah I highly recommend that you get these
QuestionCould this be attached to an easel? I see one that will, but it need the flexible long neck.
- Answer Thank you for your question. You would need to be able to attach this to a bolt, in order for this mount to work. However, we do offer other tablet mounts that may work better for you. Please contact email@example.com, one of our representatives would be happy to help you find the right mount. Thanks again, Bracketron Support
- Answer Thank you for your question. This device holder expands up to 8in, which should work with your tablet. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our representatives would be happy to help you. Thanks, Bracketron Support
QuestionI am trying to find an automobile laptop stand that doesn't require drilling holes in your vehicle.. Any ideas?
- Answer Thank you for your question. We do offer a laptop mount that connects to the front passenger seat bolt. Please contact email@example.com, one of our representatives would be happy to help you. Thanks, Bracketron Support
Questioncan it be mounted to the front passenger seat and is tubular portion bendable for easy driver viewing for navigation purposes?
- Answer Yes and what do you mean navigating service?
- Answer Thank you for your question. The tabs are roughly 2 cm in width. Depending on the thickness of the case, it might be tight. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have other questions. Thanks again, Bracketron Support