QuestionCan you keep the cutting board on top of the oven when you're using the oven? It's OK for the feet of cutting board to get hot? I haven't received it yet so I don't know if it has feet.
- Answer Yes, the Breville® Bamboo Cutting Boards are designed specifically to be used on Breville® ovens while in use. The silicone feet are specifically made to withstand the heat of the oven.
- Answer Yes, the Breville® BOV800CB Bamboo Cutting Board is compatible with the BOV860 Smart Oven® Air Fryers.
- Answer No, at this time we do not have a cutting board designed to be used in conjunction with the Breville® BOV450 Smart Oven® Mini.
- Answer Yes, the Breville® BOV800CB Bamboo Cutting Board will fit atop the BOV845 Smart Oven® Pro.
QuestionIs this fit for the Breville Compact Convention Smart Toaster oven? How will it fit in per length and width?
- Answer A: Yes. It fits mine exactly same W x H. Keeps top surface of oven (hot) away from curious cats...
- Answer It is not recommended that machines be stacked on top of each other with the Breville® BOV800CB Bamboo Cutting Board between them while they are in operation.