Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $99.99
- Answer Yes, this printer can only print black if the color cartridges are out.
QuestionThe ink That comes with the all in one printer is 243 and 244 but below it says 245 and 246 why
- Answer The 245 and 246 have more ink in them. The following are all compatible. INK TANK & FILL VOLUME PG-245 Black 8.9 ml (Std.) | 12.0 ml (XL) CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std.) | 13.0 ml (XL) PG-243 Black 5.6 ml CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- Answer You can, but I did it through Canon's website http://ij.start.canon
- Answer For the FAX to work you will need to plugin a phone line. Yes, a landline. My phone is through my internet provider and it works just fine--it is considered a landline.
- Answer Yes, this model has a two-sided copy feature.
QuestionI need to know how much this will print with one ink cartridge. I am working from home now. So I bought this cheap Epson printer 14 days ago and have replaced the ink 3 times already. I need a printer where one ink cartridge prints at least 3000 pages
- Answer do not buy this one if you are doing a lot of printing. i am on 25 pages and the ink is low already.
- Answer No, although a smart phone and the app make it much easier, BUT, you don’t need a phone or computer to setup
- Answer yes, this printer can be plugged into a computer.
- Answer yes you do but it doesnt have to be a landline phone, your cell number will also be your cannon fax number and youll use wi-fi to execute the fax transmission