Questions & Answers
Model: CAS PX770 BKSKU: 6302268
Ask a Question
- Best answer: We have it installed in the stand as the picture shows, and Its 54 1/2 Inches across.
- Best answer: Yes, it is included.
- A: Yes, this model can transpose 2 octaves.
- A: it does not come assembled. There is a Youtube video on how to assemble Casio PX 770. it only requires a screwdriver and a box cutter to assemble.
- A: Yes, keys are fully weighted just like a real piano. And yes, there is a sliding cover for the keys. Very useful.
- A: yes, you can definitely connect a headphone, and it require the bigger headphone jack(I do not know the size number, but it seems like most keyboards use the same headphone jack).
- A: Yes, this keyboard can play your preferred songs.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions