Questions & Answers
Questiondoes the charger light up the watch when it starts to charge is there any other indication the charger is charging
- Answer Yes it will show a battery
- Answer It connects to a USB-A port. That could be on a computer, laptop, wall plug that provides USB power, your car if it has a USB charging port, or a cigarette lighter USB adapter.
- Answer Yes it does.
- Answer Fitbit has chargers for most of its watches (except maybe the earliest ones). You don't buy them based on prongs -- you need to search for the specific watch name you need the charger for. Examples: Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Inspire HR, Fitbit Charge 2, etc.
- Answer I think you mean the Inspire HR, not HD, right? Just search BestBuy.com or Amazon for the watch name. The chargers are specific to the watch model. I suggest you try BestBuy first. You may find a cheaper one on Amazon, but I have had trouble with those cheap 3rd party ones in the past.
- Answer You might check with the manufacturer but no latex as far as I can tell.