Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill I be charged double for 4 speakers to be installed? (2 Answers)
I'm buying speakers for the front doors and the rear. I know it says that the estimate price for installation is like $80. The front doors speakers are 6X9 and the rear are 6x1/2. Will i just be charged the one time fee or will i be charged twice for the front and back doors?Answers
- Questiondo i have to buy the speakers at bestbuy to get install? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between the standard speaker installation and the basic (1 Answer)Answers
The difference between the two would be basic install would be charged if we don't have to remove the entire door panel to get to the speakers and the grill surrounding the speakers comes off to access the speakers. Standard install would be charged if the door panel would have to be remove to get to the speakers. Component install would be charged for any component speaker installation where you have a separate woofer and tweeter and crossover to be installed. Best thing to do is call your local best buy autotech and get a price quote, I may vary between basic and standard install on what kind of vehicle you have.
- QuestionHow many speakers do they install for $39.99 (2 Answers)
- QuestionI paid for my appointment for next week and he charged for the standard one but I think I only need the basic ? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionStandard & Basic speaker installation (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhat is component speaker installation serive include? (1 Answer)
I'm wondering if component speaker installation include 2door panel speakers and 2 small component spakers installation or i have to have standard speaker installation and compoenet spaker installation payment, if i want to upgrade my speaker system to "Infinity Primus 6 1/2" Component Speaker System"Answers
Install on a set of components would include the install of the woofer and the tweeter and any crossover that the speaker set came with. Only thing additional would be any speaker spacers or speaker harnesses that would be need to complete the install. Anything custom would need to be quoted by the installer doing the install.
- QuestionAre Infinity Primu speakers MODEL: PR6502is advanced or standard speakers? (1 Answer)
I recently purchased and had the Geek Squad install two sets of Infinity Primus speakers MODEL: PR6502is on my vehicle. I was quoted $44.99 per pair for install by the sales department but was charged $74.99 per pair. I want to know what the difference is between advanced and standard speakers. Was the charged correct?Answers
I found out at my install that if they need to remove the whole door panels and not simply the speaker panel that that pushes you into the "advanced install" price. So if your door panels needed to be removed then yes, you were charged correctly.
- QuestionWill I have to pay for the service 2 times if I am replacing the front door speakers and the rear deck speakers, totaling 4 speakers? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionMy main concern is, would my vehicle be handled with care so that no body-damage (knicks, door dings, scratches) or abuse happens while in the shop getting speakers installed? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions