- Questionlid gasket is not a consistent oval (3 Answers)Answers
I've only had my crock-pot for a short while, so can't vouch for the longevity of the seal. But I expect it should last. At least to keep food from leaking out during transport; it's not to be locked down when cooking. If it becomes a problem during the warranty period, perhaps a return for replacement would be in order.
- Questionis the color a REAL red, such as a primary red or is it burgundy, reddish brown, etc.? I"m trying to match my other red appliances. (5 Answers)
- Questionis this strictly 110volts or autovolt? thanks in advance (2 Answers)
- QuestionDOES IT FIT A WHOLE CHICKEN/HEN FOR COOKING DURING THE DAY?? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you cook on the stove top with the crockpot insert? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMatching crockpot (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this pot have auto shift, or automatic temperature lowering (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIS THE PRODUCT LINER/POT LEAD FREE? (10 Answers)Answers
The outer pot is stainless steel while the inner removable crock is glazed stoneware.I see NO place that there could be lead unless its contained in the heating element WITHIN the outer pot itself.If it is,it is NOT in contact w/the food at ANY time during its use.I hope this has helped you make a decision as to whether or not you want to buy this.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions