Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $949.99
QuestionI would like to know what specific brand the power supply, and what specific model the motherboard is. If I can get that then this will be a must buy for me
- Answer It should come with a Thermaltake 600 WATT PSU. The motherboard is a B550AM from Asrock
QuestionI’m looking to buy this pc but the reviews saying it blue screens and crashes a lot so do you think I should buy this pc or no?
- Answer I received this PC on June 12th and I have yet to have run into this problem. so far the games I have played on it are Planetside 2, FFXIV, Monster Hunter World, and Jedi Fallen Order. the only issue I had once was a green screen (graphics card crash) and I just updated the drivers and I have not had this issue since.
QuestionI am am having trouble fitting the hdmi/display cable to the port. There is no room for either of them to fit. Is there a way for the hdmi/display cable to fit?
- Answer Hi Ryan, I bought this computer here as well and I unfortunately came across this problem as well. To solve this problem, you must shave off the casing of the HDMI cable with an xacto knife or any other cutting tool to make sure it fits. It's an unfortunate mistake from the manufacturing part but it's worth it to do this because this is such a good computer.
QuestionNow cmon, I’m a professional pc builder and I know full well you can’t build this $1100 pc and sell it for $750 AND make a profit. What is the catch? And I know there is one.
- Answer They buy parts by the thousands and are offered prices that you and I will never see. Their cost is a fraction of what you or I would pay for the components.
QuestionI found two hdmi ports although in the description it says there is only one. I know I'm supposed to use the lower port for my display but, can I use the other port for a dual monitor setup?
- Answer No. I contacted their Customer Service number when I had a similar problem and was told it doesn’t connect to a video card.
QuestionWhat is the specific model of the gpu included in this pc model? Will I need to manually upgrade the vbios?
- Answer The model of the 5600 XT is an XFX THICC II Pro. Yes, you will most likely have to update the vbios as mine came with 12 GBPS if you are looking for that extra kick in performance. Make sure you check your radeon relive software to check the specs and make sure it is running at either 12 or 14.
QuestionI have a variety of games id love to play and im not the most tech smart, could you verify if i could play Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, World of Warcraft and ARK survival evolved with this PC
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us. This PC should be able to run those games as it does meet the minimum system requirements. However, the amount of FPS you receive in-game will vary depending on the resolution and refresh rate of your display, in-game graphics settings, as well as your network connection. It is always recommended that you check the system requirements of the game you would like to play before making your purchase. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call for any assistance; we're always happy to help. Tech support: (888)937-5582 -CyberpowerPC Support
- Answer Sure will
- Answer Yes it does
Questionhow many frames will this pc run on fortnite and rainbow six siege, on a 144hz moniter, with all low settings?
- Answer I dont play fortnite but I average 220 plus on siege with high settings just need to overclock gpu and use the resolution scaler i have it to 70 percent doesnt really look that different to native 1080p but runs way better . Native 1080 I was getting 160 avg fps turned down resolution scaling and I get 200 on all maps.
- Answer As long as the TV has the correct connection ports, you'll be fine.
QuestionAre we able to upgrade the gpu?
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us Aly. The components included with this system are upgradeable, however, it is always recommended that you check for compatibility before making your purchase on new hardware. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call for any assistance; we're always happy to help. Tech support: (855) 888-2039 -CyberpowerPC Support
- Answer No, the graphics card is 12 gbps. However, I am pretty sure it is possible to update it to 14 gbps. The model of the card is XFX THICC II Pro 5600 XT
QuestionUnder the Specifications it says the pc has 4 available RAM slots, but looking at picture previews it only looks to me that is only 2 slots. Maybe hard to see all 4 slots?
- Answer Mine has 4 slots and came with 2 8GB sticks. The empty slots do tend to blend in.
- Answer Thank you for reaching out to us Josh. This system should be capable of supporting multiple monitors. If you have any further questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to give our tech support agents a call for any assistance; we're always happy to help. Tech Support: (855) 888-2039 TechTeam@CyberpowerPC.com Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 6:00PM PST Saturday: 9:30AM - 3:00PM PST -CyberpowerPC Support
QuestionAll the fans are running but only the lights on the single fan side illuminate. The side with double fans don't lite up. Tried the Button on the top of cpu but it only changes the single fan lighting. Any suggestions?
- Answer I had this issue too with one of my fans but I had to open the computer up and connect an RGB cable that was loose. It should be on the right side of the computer (facing the two fans in front, on the right), if you see any loose cables, plug those in and it should work
QuestionHello, this is currently out of stock at my store. Is it possible that it will come back in stock around black friday?
- Answer well it did come back in stock but now it's sold out again