Questions & Answers
- QuestionThe specs show NO HDMI OUTPUT on this computer. What are the benefits of having an HDMI output? I currently connect my laptop to my TV using an HDMI cable to watch MLBTV on a bigger screen--will I be able to do that with THIS computer? (3 Answers)Answers
I don't know what all the benefits are, but I just bought this computer (the white one: i3459-3276WHT ) and there is only one HDMI port on it that says "HDMI In." I tried, but was NOT able to use my TV as a monitor. Based on what I've read, you need something that either says "HDMI Out" or better, simply "HDMI." After I asked the salesperson about the HDMI port on this computer, he was surprised to see a computer with only an "HDMI In." So I believe the Specifications on the Connectivity section for this computer are wrong regarding the HDMI Output, unless I'm misunderstanding that feature. The Dell website shows that this model (white Inspiron 3459 or Inspiron 24 3000 Intel Touch) does NOT have an HDMI OUTPUT.
- QuestionDoes this have a Solid State Drive (SSD)? I've heard those are faster. If not, WHAT KIND DOES it have? Thanks. (1 Answer)
- Questioncan you adjust the monitor to different angles? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs it as unstable as it looks? With the stand shown it would seem that the slightest impact will knock the thing over. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan you cast your screen to a Smart TV? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan u upgrade the memory ram from 8gb to 16gb? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this mountable on a monitor arm? (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes this have a battery so you can carry it around (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow can I conect a HDMI cable to this conputer? (1 Answer)Answers
I just purchased the i3459-3276WHT from Best Buy and am disappointed to find that it doesn't have an HDMI OUTPUT connection--only an HDMI Input. I chatted with Dell and was told that I cannot use this connection to connect my computer to my television. I was hoping to use my TV as a monitor for my computer. I don't think this answers your question because I'm not sure what an HDMI INPUT is good for--maybe someone else can answer.
- QuestionI know it's not included - but can I purchase (from you, or MS) and install Win 10 Pro or Win 10 Enterprise on this device? I presume so, but want to confirm. Thank you! (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions