Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the charger a base that the vacuum sits in? Can it just sit on the base in a corner of the room and charge?(5 Answers)Answers
- Best Answer
Hi Liz! The charger contains a base that the vacuum can sit in to charge. Once the unit is charged please unplug the charger from the wall. We do not recommend constantly charging the unit as this can cause damage to the battery over time. Hope this helps! -Karissa, Dirt Devil Customer Care
- QuestionIs this wet/dry vac the same as the regular hand vac from several years ago?(2 Answers)Answers
- Best Answer
Hi Midge! The Extreme Power Wet/Dry is similar to the regular Extreme Power Bagless Hand Vac, except his model allows for both wet and dry pick up. Hope this helps! -Karissa, Dirt Devil Customer Care
- QuestionHow long is a full charge good for? In other words how long will the vacuum run in a full charge? Thanks(5 Answers)Answers
Should run about a 1/2 hr on a charge, give or take a few mins.
- QuestionWhen the unit needs to be recharged, does it require 24 hours, or less time? Does the recharging light turn off to indicate fully charged?(4 Answers)Answers
I always put it right back on the charger. The length of charge time depends on how much you've used it. If you run it til the battery is dead, it could take a few hours to charge fully. If you only ran it for a few mins, it shouldn't take long to charge at all. The light will let you know when it's fully charged.
- QuestionCan it pick up dirt and snow on car floor?(3 Answers)Answers
As long as the dirt is small. Anything long or large will clog the nozzle.
- QuestionWill it suck up liquid if spilled on/into my fabric couch? If not, what appliance can you recommend for fabric furniture steaming, or cleaning?(2 Answers)Answers
If you use it right away it will suck the liquid from the material.
- QuestionDoes it take batteries? What size and how many?(5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the charger wall mount?(5 Answers)Answers
You can mount it on the wall, or sit it on a counter. It will work either way.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions