Questions & Answers
- QuestionI can use the Phantom 4 Pro + includes a 5.5-inch 1080p display, in places where there is no wifi, and see on screen what is being recorded, or only works with wifi, or how it works. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does the controller battery work and how do you charge it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use a I pad or I phone with the DJI Phantom pro + controller ? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it include 1 hr training by a certified DJI representative ? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat comes with the upgrade,did not see what it is when doing the comparison? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the video range of this quad? I currently have the P3S and while the aircraft control range may be 1,000 kilometers, I typically lose video around 500 km. What is the broadcast range for video on the Pro+? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello JamesC. The maximum transmission distance for the Phantom 3 Standard is 1000 meters (3281ft) in an outdoor, unobstructed environment not 1000 kilometers. If you are losing video signal, do ensure that all the firmware is updated and try testing with an alternative mobile device (e.g. iOS or Android). If issues persist, consider contacting our support team by phone or live chat to explore further - contact details are at http://www.dji.com/support. The maximum transmission distance for the Phantom 4 Pro+ is 4.3 mi (7 km). Thanks.
- QuestionWith earlier models, I read that there was a lot of dowloading or upgrading of software prior to flying. Is that the same case with the Pro 4+? Is there any additional downloading, etc. before flying. Thanks. (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionis he coming back to base if is out of range or low battery? (2 Answers)Answers
I am afraid to test out of range. My first P4 lost signal and flew into oblivion on the first battery pack. GPS signal lost at 1.2 miles then all telemetry lost then it was gone forever. DJI covered it under warranty and did replace it after about 2 weeks. No problems with the replacement unit and it will return to home but so far I have not had a signal loss for long enough to see of it will activate auto Return To Home for out of range. I would like to turn off the radio to test it but am afraid if it fails and I loose it they might blame it on me and not replace it. For low battery, I have seen it return to home automatically.
- QuestionI've had a Phantom4 for a while but the tablet crashes with the new Go4 app. How well does the display work? Lots of disconnecting? Bright enough for outdoors? Any other feedback from people who use it? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it carry any kind of payload from one place to another? Like an envelope, a cell phone, etc. If so, what is the weight limit? Can it carry 2 or 3 pounds? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions