Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the Phantom 4 have the same obstacle avoidance systems and follow a subject as the pro version ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does it fly on one battery. (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs the controller black as well? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this drone compatible with an android? (3 Answers)
- QuestionAt the price of $799...does this include the hardshell case that is shown elsewhere...? "What's in the box" doesn't list a case of any kind as being included. (5 Answers)Answers
The shipping box that this unit comes in is quite good--it is a semi-rigid PU foam with a sturdy hinge and locking latch--I would not hesitate to check it on an airliner in this case. It will hold two batteries, spare props--pretty much everything but my Ipad. Could probably be slipped into a duffle, suitcase or larger internal frame backpack as well.
- QuestionDo all the Phantom 4 models use the same battery as the Phantom 3 Std? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhy is it $200 more just for color? I have black stickies i could put on it... or Glow in the dark, why $200 more? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference with the "special edition" and the regular phantom 4? Does it come with extra features? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the range? Like the 4 Pro? (10 Answers)Answers
I have the Phantom 4 now for about a month. I have taken it up to one mile so far. I have to find a good unobstructed area to try to fly further. You cannot see it after a half of mile or a little less. It is kinda scary to fly out that far without seeing it. I am taking it further out more and more. But so far about a mile without the extenders. I live in California a lot of interference and buildings.Have to go out to the desert to try to fly it further. So the Pro should go out better range.
- QuestionHow is the special edition different? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions