QuestionIs there a website i can put in my zip code and find what channel's i may get ? I'm in central NJ 07727 in between NYC and Philly. Thanks
- Answer Lots on the web, but you can start here: https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps
- Answer Will work on any tv that requires an antenna!
QuestionDo it work well on fire tv
- Answer This antenna connects to the COAXIAL/cable port on the back of the TV. After connecting it, change the TV input to "TV" (or whatever the setting is on your model) and do a scan for available channels. This product is designed to work on any television set. How well it works depends on how close your location is to the broadcasting towers of the networks you want to watch, and in what direction. If you are in a very rural area far from a city, then you are unlikely to pick up any channels. This antenna is the least expensive and can only pick up within about 30 miles. Further than that, you need an amplified antenna or even better a roof-mounted antenna.
QuestionDoes this antenna pick up both UHF and VHF? Our local NBC affiliate is VHF, but everyone else is UHF.
- Answer The NBC station in Atlanta is vhf and my antenna picks it up. Of course, with antennas results vary widely with each location.
- Answer The range of this antenna is 25 miles.
- Answer Yes, this antenna can receive both VHF and UHF signals if the signal strength is good.
- Answer This antenna can pick up UHF channels if the signal is good in your area.
- Answer Yes, this is normal behavior.