Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this be mounted to the ceiling? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI am having a watch party soon. will I be able to connect my Direct TV cables to the projector ? How would I get the signal from the TV to the projector? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo the devices need to be connected to the same network to communicate? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs there a software required to connect devices to the projector wirelessly? I have different presenters at every meeting using their own laptops. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan this be used to play movies and PowerPoint to (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan this device play video wirelessly? If so how about from a webpage? (0 Answers)
- QuestionWe are replacing another projector at our church. The screen is 67 in. wide by 51 high and the ceiling mount is 14 ft from screen. Will this projector work with those specs? (2 Answers)Answers
ABSOLUTELY, the projector screen at my studio is 93.8 x 2.5 x 52.4 in. The EPSON EX7240 PRO gets the job done.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionDoes this printer has a remote control included? (2 Answers)Answers
This isn't a printer, I'm guessing you me projector. Yes, the remote is included. You can advance slides in PowerPoint, control the projector settings and move the mouse. I found moving the mouse difficult with the remote. Also the remote does not have a laser pointer. In my opinion, it needs one but it's not a reason not to buy the projector. It's a good unit.
- QuestionDo Apple products connect wirelessly to this projector? Can I watch a movie, or make a presentation, wirelessly from my Macbook? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow big of a screen can i play with this machine (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions