Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this work easily with multiple Fitbits? (11 Answers)
Both my boyfriend and I use fitbit flex. Does the scale know which "account holder" is stepping on the scales. I want to make sure there wont be any issues with the fact that we both live togather in a tiny apartment where we are always in range of the scale.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Yes. The scale can tell the difference between multiple users. You do not have to be wearing your Fitbit when using the scale. It knows who you are by comparing the current readings against the last readings of known users. It may have problems if two users have very similar weight and body fat measurements.
- QuestionHow accurate is it? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this scale safe for those with pacemakers? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to have a fitbit to use the scale, or does it work without one? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does it calculate body fat? (10 Answers)Answers
Got this from the website, not sure if it really answers your question, but I believe that it has to do with metrics you input into the fitbit app. Anyway, here is what I got from their site: Several different methods are available to determine body fat percentage and none are 100% accurate. The Aria measures your body fat percentage using body impedance. Because body fat measurements can be subjective, the Aria's body fat reading may not match other scales or manual methods such as calipers. To get a sense of what body fat percentage is healthy for you, you may want to review the standard body fat ranges for your age and gender. The following website provides this information: http://www.acefitness.org/acefit/tools-and-calculators/
- Questionno fitbit (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the scale show you what you weighed the last time you weighed yourself? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this scale work well with Apple I Phone 6?? (11 Answers)
- QuestionAre all of these scales Bluetooth capable ?? (10 Answers)
- QuestionScale is stuck in sensing mode. (10 Answers)
When I step on my scale I get the little dots trying to run across the top and all that it reads is "Sens step" goes back to the beginning "sens step" starts over and over and never reads, tells me to step off. It's like it's in start mode. What can I do to make it work again. I'm using it with Fitbit Charge HR, and iPhone6.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
You might need to clean your scale - i use a little bit of Windex and a paper towel. I keep it shiny clean. The sensors can become clogged if you allow the scale to accumulate dust on it. Also, weigh yourself in your bare feet so that the sensors can read your hydration levels and get an accurate BMI.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions