Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow big of a wrist will the small band fit? (10 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it display the time (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen excercising, do you have to keep phone on you with Charge HR? (10 Answers)
Say when I am biking, I would only prefer to have something on my wrist tracking my info. Then when I get home, it will sync with phone/pc/etc. Having my phone on me is not preferred. Will this work or do you have to buy the more expensive one for this.Answers
You don't need your phone with you. You can sync afterward and download your heart rate. Your phone/computer will then show you a graph of your heart rate over time. It is difficult to monitor your heart rate in real time as the display goes dark in 30 seconds or so. If you want to see your heart rate while you work out, get something with an LCD screen. If you only want to spot check and look at everything later, this works great.
- QuestionWill replacement bands be available for the Charge series. (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondo you have to connect it to a device such as a phone to use it. (10 Answers)Answers
So here's the details Charlie, the Fitbit HR as well as the others can also be used on a computer. It works just like the app for smartphones, but you just have to wait till you get home if friends send you and challenge requests. I find it convenient to be able to look at my fitness graphs at any time but if your aren't very tech savvy then a computer will get you started! The Fitbits come with a usb dongle (like a flash drive) that will allow it to find your computer. The program is called the "Fitbit Dashboard" and can be downloaded from the Fitbit website. Hope that helps!
- Questionwhat size wrist will the small fit (10 Answers)
- QuestionCaloric Breakdown? (9 Answers)Answers
Yes, you will 'earn' calories through exercise during the day. You can link it to different food apps, like MyFitnessPal, and your fitbit will automatically add the calories earned via exercise into your food log. I will warn that the more intense your exercise is, the less accurate the HR seems to be.
- QuestionWill it track walking on a treadmill if you hang on to the balance bars? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it have a stopwatch? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI enjoy swimming, is this product (theHR) water resistant? (9 Answers)Answers
Water resistant but not for swimming. One downside I've noticed so far. I have heard people cover it and it is fine, but I have personally not tried that. I used to have the flex and used to swim with it but noticed that it deteriorated the fitbit much faster when i swam with it.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions