Questions & Answers
- Answer It definitely does comes with a charger. I just got mine last Monday, and I was very confused about the charger situation too. It *seems* obvious that it would, but one never knows. The charger is really awesome, too, I might add. It has a wrap-around storage design so it's not a giant mess when not in use.
- Answer It does not. That is one of the only few differences between the original Versa and the Lite edition (the only other differences that I am aware of is that you cannot listen to music on it, and it does not keep track of stair flights climbed).
- Answer You can set multiple types of notifications to be received through the FitBit app. I personally only receive notifications of texts or incoming calls, but you can be notified of emails and I believe also calendar items.
- Answer It doesn’t have music capability.
- Answer Yes, It is compatible with iPhone
QuestionDoes the Fitbit - Versa Lite Edition Smartwatch count your steps? I noticed in one review where person said they wished it tracked steps & swimming. I basically want it for how many steps I can get in a day but won't purchase unless it counts steps.
- Answer yes it counts steps
QuestionDoes the face information (time) stay lit at all times, or does it go dark after a few seconds and need to be touched again to see it, like so many others?
- Answer The face will go "to sleep" after a small amount of inactivity then will "wake up" when arm is lifted or face is tapped.
- Answer If setup to track inbound calls / texts. These calls and texts will appear on the tracker. You can accept or decline the call (I use mostly to decline). The tracker does not have speaker / mic so you will not be able to communicate through the tracker. The tracker will only indicate a call / text is arriving if it is within bluetooth connection to the phone.
- Answer You can go to FitBit's website and they have a device comparison tool where you can choose any devices and it'll show you a chart of the different features.
QuestionHow large are the letters an numbers ? I bought a fitbit charge an couldnt see the letters an numbers without glasses
- Answer You can download different watch faces. Fitbit has lots of free ones.
QuestionMy son has had 2 Fitbit and neither will hold a charge anymore. Has only had them for a year. Which ones all the best charge for the longest and seem to last the best? Thank you
- Answer Had an AltaHR and had no issues during the 3 years I had it. Now have the Versa elite lite. Have only had it for a month but have noticed it needs recharging about every 4 days
QuestionCan you get notification of an e-mail? If so can you read it on the watch? If you read a text, can you read it and then go back to it later just using the watch?
- Answer Yes, you will get email notification and be able to read. As long as you don't clear the notification screen, you can go back to your texts to send a brief reply.
- Answer Yes and very easy to change I have 16 bands.