Questions & Answers
- Answer No, this model includes pre-loaded maps of North America: 50 United States, Canada, Mexico. Please see the Garmin Support Center article about Traveling to Another Country with a Garmin Automotive Device: https://bit.ly/2YTNdCB
- Answer No, the Garmin BC™ 35 Wireless Backup Cameras is compatible with the dēzlCam™ 785 LMT-S.
- Answer Yes, this model will allow you to record data needed for International Fuel Tax Agreement documentation (IFTA), such as fuel-purchase data and miles driven by state.
- Answer No, the dezlCam 785 LMT-S is compatible with the BC 35 wireless backup camera.
- Answer Yes it alert you of up coming speed limit changes
QuestionIs this the same as the 785 + Traffic that has all the RV information. It doesn't have the same part number that is on the Garmin Site. 010-02228-00 Just want to make sure before I buy.
- Answer No, this model is designed for big rig commercial trucks. It works with the Garmin eLog™ compliant ELD (sold separately) for subscription-free Hours of Service (HOS). dēzlCam 785 LMT-S also comes preloaded with a simple truck monitoring solution that lets fleet operators easily track drivers and send communications, such as a text message containing a delivery address.
- Answer No, this model is not compatible with the ecoRoute HD accessory.
- Answer Yes, this model includes Subscription-free map updates.
- Answer Yes, this model includes a Vehicle suction cup mount to attach the GPS to your vehicle’s windshield and a vehicle power cable that connects to the vehicle’s cigarette lighter/power port. Map updates are also included.
- Answer Yes, this model includes a Vehicle suction cup mount to attach the GPS to your vehicle’s windshield, a vehicle power cable that connects to the vehicle’s cigarette lighter/power port and an 8GB microSD card.
- Answer No only gps and u r able to connect smartphone with gps with app for traffic and weather will show on gps but if u have iphone for some reason it doesn’t want to connect im thinking because it’s running on android but callin company to see if i can resolve problem other then that it works good
- Answer Just a recorder
- Answer It needs to be linked with your cellphone for best live traffic updates
Questionwhy will this gps NOT work with garmin express?Why will NOT this gps do any updates? Why does this gps keep restarting when I am on the road, and takes a while to connect?
- Answer They say you must do a complete update with computer then do a hard reset which will erase all saved data points. Mine also was shutting off and on, of course when my next turn was very close. After a couple of days, it has not recycled off and on for a month. I would call Garmin and talk with support. The unit is fantastic and gets me really close to address in Chicago.
- Answer yes its a GPS with dash cam