Questions & Answers
- QuestionThe differences between garmin 225 and 235 (4 Answers)Answers
Both models have GPS and built-in optical heart rate monitoring. A few of the extra features that the Forerunner 235 has include additional running features (VO2 Max Estimate, Recovery Advisor, Race Predictor, etc), smartwatch functionality (smart notifications, music controls, etc), Connect IQ app store access, and GLONASS for increased GPS accuracy. -OA
- Questionwill my runkeeper app work with this watch? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have a bikeing setting or do you have to go to garmen connect and change. I mostly run but mountain bike all so I am looking at the vevoactive hr (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I set my pace before starting a run and it will notify me if I am off pace? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs it waterproof? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this track other fitness activity besides running like yoga, swimming or circuit training? (3 Answers)Answers
You can run the activity through "Other Activity" and then adjust it once you have synced with Garmin Connect. However, if you are looking for multiple sports at a lower price point than the Fenix, I would suggest the Vivoactive HR that has a huge library of sports tracking built in and is also cheaper than this watch.
- QuestionIs this waterproof (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat does the word "Marsala' mean in the name? Im wondering if Marsala is just the color red inside the black. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionGood morning. Can I connect it to my Iphone (5s)? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, while setting up your 235, it'll look for a Bluetooth enabled smart device and when it locates one, it will display a code for you to enter on the screen of your 5S and up. Once connected, it'll automatically recognize it from now on. Use the Garmin Connect app for a more easily configurable setup between the two devices.
- QuestionCan you wear this watch in the water? Not to track anything but just to have on during a Tri (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions