Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $649.99
with activation today
The previous price was $699.99
- Answer Yes, I'd go for unlocked as the bootloader is also unlocked and no Verizon bloatware is preinstalled. Also resell value should be better for the same reasons. The Verizon version is basically the same phone, just bloatware added and the bootloader gets locked permanently-ish unless they've changed their stance and decided to let the Verizon ones unlock their bootloader, but I doubt it.
QuestionWhy is Best Buy advertising this phone as starting with Android 10 when Google is advertising it starting with Android 11 and Pixel devices from pixel 3 XL and the Pixel 4a already have Android 11?
- Answer Because Best Buy's advertisements on products are often wrong
- Answer Hi fico, The US unlocked Pixel 5 works on all major carrier networks. Contact your carrier for details and see g.co/pixel/networkinfo for more information.
- Answer Hi rohit, The device listed here is a product intended for sale in the United States. Please be advised that such devices may not have been tested or certified in India and may not operate in full compliance with local regulations and requirements. Devices intended for sale in the United States are not sold in India, so while Pixel devices function on many cellular networks, this product may be incompatible with the networks in India. Ask your mobile phone carrier if the Pixel 5 is compatible with its network and compliant with local regulations. If you need a device replacement or repair you may not be able to obtain support for a United States product if you are outside of the United States. For more information feel free to visit our Google Store help center.
- Answer It has a fingerprint reader only. No facial recognition on the latest Pixel phones.
- Answer Hi ellebanna, DSDS and eSIM will work with some mobile carriers. You cannot use both the physical SIM network and eSIM simultaneously. If your carrier supports eSIM, you can activate it with them. To find out if they’ll work with your phone, ask your mobile carrier. Learn more about Dual SIMs on your Google Pixel phone here: https://goo.gle/HowToUseDSDS.
- Answer Hi Muni, The Pixel 5 in this listing ships with the following in box accessories: 18W USB-C power adapter, USB A-C Quick switch adapter, 1M USB-C cable and a SIM tool.
QuestionWow, a processor that runs at 765 gigahertz AND a headphone jack all for under $765? How did Google do that?
- Answer Hi Victorfabius, The Pixel 5 does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, but USB-C headphones are fully compatible.To see the full list of tech specs, please visit: g.co/pixel/specs
QuestionWell the unlocked version activated on Verizon support Verizon's 5G millimeter wave network?
- Answer Yes, all Google Pixel 5's carried and sold in the US should have the bands necessary to operate on Verizon's 5G millimeter wave network. Do note that international models of the Pixel 5 may not.
QuestionDoes this phone work on a gsm and cdma networks? It says it is universally unlocked. I need to make sure before purchasing.
- Answer Yes. It supports TMobile (and their MVNOs) and VZW (and their MVNOs). Google Fi uses both GSM and CDMA bands. The phone also supports a virtual or "eSIM" alongside a physical sim card.
- Answer Buy the unlocked version, move the sim card out of your old phone and put it into the Pixels sim card slot. You're good to go.
- Answer Everything gets hot near the sun.
- Answer No. Doesn't have expanding memory
Questioncan i use this in uae?
- Answer You can use 2G, 3G and 4G but can't use 5G although pixel 5 supports the same 5G bands in UAE as in US. Pixel 5 has not been planned to be sold in countries other than the list mentioned on their website. Other countries carriers cannot allow every 5G available device to connect to their network. They only test the most popular models or the devices which has partnership with carriers and then allow to connect. While Pixel phones are not very common globally, so it may take couple of years to test and enable this phone on 5G in other countries and then finally you will experience 5G in other countries.