Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the other Guardzilla home security system required for this camera to work correctly? Or will this work on network alone. (3 Answers)Answers
There is no Guardzilla hub or "system" as you called it , each Guardzilla camera connects directly to your home WiFi . The difference between the 2 models is whether it is weather resistant with a wall mount ( this one ) or designed to just sit on a table or shelf ( the other model)
- QuestionDoes the camera record video? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCould this camera be used in the woods as a game camera and does it have infared or is it just a video camera ? (3 Answers)Answers
This camera, just as the indoor Guardzilla, has night shot mode, but is not quick on the draw where it would catch a deer running by it on video. However, If the deer was walking towards the camera from about 20ft away it will catch the video..
- QuestionCan you use rechargeable batteries the lithium ones are so expensive and drain in less than a month with the motion even set at low motion. (2 Answers)Answers
They are expensive but I have been told by Customer Service that those are the only ones to use.Go to your settings and set your motion sensitivity to medium or low. That may cut down on your battery usage, I think they should last longer too. CS told me they should last about 3 months which is not correct unless you have lower sensitivity. I have a lot of motion and mine don't last. Hope this helps!
- QuestionIs there recorded audio? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionFew Questions A. How long do the batteries last how often do you have to change them out ? B. Does it need a light to see or does it have its own internal light ? C. If you plug it in and lets say the power goes out does it switch to battery mode? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the wifi range capability? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the camera motion activated? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHow is it powered? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the email address I am supposed to use, in order to email a copy of my receipt, to receive the $25 gift card? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions