Questions & Answers
- QuestionTurn on its own? (3 Answers)Answers
No need to turn. The bowl is locked securely into the base; the beaters rotate and revolve at your choice of speed to do the mixing, beating or kneading. The mixer head also locks, to keep it down while doing heavy work like bread dough. Just unlock the mixer head and lift to scrape the bowl. (Much less scraping is needed due to the design of the bowl and beaters.) Best mixer I've ever owned, for any kind of recipe.
- QuestionI make alot of candy at Christmas. How does this mixer stand up to mixing candy batter? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDo you sell the bowl separately? (1 Answer)
- QuestionAre their other attachments you can buy separate for this one? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs it good to make indian style dough which is quite stiff and hard? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions