Questions & Answers
- QuestionThe description does not match the title nor does the price. Is this a chromebook or a gaming laptop at 250 bucks? (5 Answers)Answers
I ordered it, all things point to a windows laptop the model # the description in the headline, the what's included, the overview. There is just one mention of a chrome book. If it is a chrome book it's going right back and I'll bring the product description with me to the store and try and get them to match with something else. Either way I'll let you know what it is when I receive it.
- QuestionDoes this Chromebook needs an antivirus? (2 Answers)Answers
No. Google Chromebooks do not use an operating system. Google web browser is your operating system here (so to speak). Google automatically provides updates. I've had my HP Chromebook for 2 years already and have nothing but good things to say about it.
- QuestionCan i use windows in this laptop (3 Answers)Answers
No Windows. A chromebook is strictly for use on the Google Chrome internet browser. The Chromebook has a Google version of Word, Excel, etc. I haven't used any of it in much depth but you can definitely open a Word document and edit it but its functions may be limited. You cannot save/download software on a Chromebook. It's not made for that. It's made for basic use of the internet (any website you would normally go to on a daily basis). I've had mine for 2 years now and it's a great, fast device. It's good for people whose computer use is mainly things like Facebook, Banking, Netflix, Checking Email. I consider it just a tablet with a keyboard - in the shape of a laptop. There could be a little more to it that I'm not aware of but my use of it is very basic. Fits my needs.
- QuestionCan this run crysis? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs it good for a high school/ collage student? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan Itunes be downloaded to this computer (2 Answers)
- QuestionThe model type includes a webcam and the picture does as well. But if you look at the specifications it states it does not include a webcam. So what is the truth? The specifications just simply need updating. (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes it have a backlit keyboard (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you print from this machine (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this touch a touch screen? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions