Questions & Answers
- Answer The headset itself only adjusts volume output overall you would need to adjust other audios separately through either Xbox settings or your voice chat programs setting on pc
QuestionDoes it have surround sound? If it does or doesn’t will footsteps sound loud and clear in games like apex legends and call or duty and will you be able to pin point where players are and if they’re chasing you?
- Answer Yes they are very good for both of those games. I can pick out right left and back to front on these.
- Answer No it does not.
- Answer Not if you have a newer control. You can tell by looking at the bottom of the control. You will see a 3.5mm aux port.
QuestionDoes it pick up background noise? I have a problem where my teammates can hear background noise such as the fan or ac or screaming kids in the background and i want it to block it out even though I have the mic right next to my mouth I use an Xbox btw
- Answer I've got a kid who plays, watches tv, and does what small children do. My computer is in the livingroom where he spends his time. I have yet to have any issues with outside noises being tracked through the headset.
- Answer As long as you have a (3.5mm auxiliary) normal headphone port it will work. I’ve used it in 2 different laptops. Mac & HP.
- Answer The mic is to close to your ear where it begins to echo don't have it so close to your face or ear.
QuestionIn the image you can see a hole where the Microphone is does this headset have something similar for when you get off and you dont want your mic just sticking out
- Answer You can take the microphone out when not in use and put it back in when ready. It's handy as the mic can get annoying. I take it out when not talking or when I am wearing them while eating.
- Answer I use it for Xbox. Works for Xbox.
- Answer Yes! And it works awesome for me. My friends have had no noise complaints.