- QuestionCan you pair it with two devices? like the smartphone AND the Ipad? (9 Answers)
- QuestionQuestion about the speaker being compressed. (10 Answers)Answers
When the speaker is compresed, the Bass is reduced so that you ear more the high and middle pitch audio while the Bass is reduced... Then when you let it uncompressed you will ear more of the bass then the high and middle pitch audio... I personaly always leave it to uncompresed so i can realy enjoy the high Bass quality on it!
- QuestionWhen I charge (charging with original cable) my iBT72 speaker the red light blinks on and off. Why does it do this? Is this normal? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy speaker is blinking blue and now keeps failing connection with my iphone (1 Answer)Answers
Then the light is blinking blue it means it is looking for a device to connect to. 1. Power the iBT72 off. 2. Forget the speaker from the iPhone and restart it. 3. Put the iPhone in search mode (bluetooth settings). 4. Push the knob all the way over to bluetooth and the devices will pair. Our Support Team will be glad you walk you through the process. Contact us. 1-800-288-2792 Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm EST
- QuestionMy speaker doesnt turn on anymore. It shows that it is charging, but when i switch to bluetooth, it doesnt make the sound anymore and doesnt seem to turn on. (2 Answers)Answers
It's because you have to know what you are doing w it. Make sure all bluetooth Devices in ur home,area, whatever...... Jus remember other people can log into it while it's on. Jus pair it and make sure it's the only device paired.......These days phones/computers are so different and so rapidly changing I would jus ask an IT guy if u really can't get it to work. PLUR.
- QuestionThe speaker did'nt come with AUX cable. I got one (microusb to 3.5mm) from another place but doesn't work. I live overseas so no chance to rush to BB and get it form there. I wonder what type of AUX cable I have to get so it works with the speaker. (1 Answer)Answers
There were three versions of this model. The latest version does not have Aux input. It only operates by Bluetooth. If yours does not have a separate Aux connection, it cannot be wired for audio. If it does have a separate Aux connection, you need a cable with a 3.5mm headphone plug on each end.
- QuestionIt's possible to use for ipad air 2 without wire?only by bluetooth?? (3 Answers)
- Questionmy comp. doe'st have bluetooth i have had speakers working before what am i doing wrong (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with iPod shuffle (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I turn off mic and use speaker only? (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions