Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes, you can connect your iPhone with our soundbar via Bluetooth. Thank you!
- Answer If you have either an optical cable or an HDMI you can run either of those from the TV output to the sound bar. Takes perhaps 2 minutes to hook it up.
QuestionHow is the voice sound quality? Does it come with the optical cable..? And will this work with a 39 inch insignia Roku TV which i found does not have extra audio output ports but does have an optical port
- Answer It only comes with the optic cable. I have a 55in Tcl Roku Tv but the sound bar does take over the sound the tv volume has to be muted. There are three settings Music, Movie and Dialog to which I always select movie or it sounds very muffled.
- Answer Thank you for considering our soundbar, we think you will love it. All you need to connect this soundbar to your TV (as long as your TV has an optical audio output) is the included optical audio cable. Based on a quick google search you TV should have this output as most newer televisions do.
QuestionI have an I live sound Bar and Sub Woofer Hooked to a TLC Roku Tv the sound bar works fine but Sub Woofer has a constant Thump to it even when the TV is off Any ideas
- Answer Hello, Is the sub woofer ran separately from the sound bar? I would try turning down the gain or bass to the sub woofer and see if that helps your issue.
QuestionI have comcast Decodificador box. When I turn tv off, it will come back on with no picture, but sound on. I check, no timer is on. How to correct it?. I have a ILive brand tv
- Answer Hello, Please reach out to our Customer Support with your questions. Please email them at Prodinfo@dpiinc.com. They will be able to assist with troubleshooting your issue.
- Answer Hello, The soundbar has an Optical Input along with RCA and AUX Input. If the TV has any of those connections the soundbar will be able to work with that TV. You may need to change the source to the specific connection for the sound to work and do this on you TV as well.
- Answer Hello, The soundbar has an Optical Input along with RCA and AUX Input. If the TV has any of those connections the soundbar will be able to work with that TV.
QuestionI have a subwoofer from a previous sound system it uses an audio video Jack to hook up can it be hooked up to the soundbar?
- Answer Yes, this unit has a Subwoofer out for you to connect a subwoofer. We'd be happy to help you with this issue if you would please call us at 1-888-999-4215 or email us at email@example.com.
QuestionI have a gaming monitor with a mini-RCA headphone output jack. Is this compatible with the soundbar?
- Answer We'd be happy to help you with this issue if you would please call us at 1-888-999-4215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.