Enjoy a safe, convenient shopping experience.Learn more

Main Content

“I want to connect a monitor to my laptop. I need an adapter to connect a standard HDMI (male) cord to a laptop computer with a mini-HDMI (female) connection port. Is this item the correct one for this application?”

Asked by AnglicoMarine 
Answer This Question

1-2 of 2 Answers