Questioni’ve bought so many cords to try and connect my android phone to my television does anyone know if this will work for a LG harmony??
- Answer No this is a mini HDMI to full size HDMI. You need a HDMI on one side and the port that matches your phone on the other.. plus your phone has to support MHL. LG has some phones that support MHL but harmony isn't listed.. you may have to get a Chromecast and cast to your TV through WiFi.
- Answer If your laptop has a Mini HDMI output and your TV has an HDMI input, this adapter should work.
QuestionCan I use the Insignia Mini-HDMI (subject) cable to watch a movie on a TV with an HDMI connection IF i connect HDMI cable to the subject cable from my iPhone 6s or a newer iPhone than the 6s?
- Answer This cable doesn't work with iPhone. Try the Apple - Lightning Digital A/V Adapter - White Model: MD826ZM/A and HDMI cable to connect your iPhone to a TV.
QuestionCan this adapter be used to connect a Windows PC with a standard HDMI cord output to a portable monitor with mini HDMI port (input)?
- Answer You can easily connect Mini HDMI devices to full-size HDMI cables.
- Answer This adapter works for computers with a Mini HDMI port.
- Answer This adapter will not work with your smartphone.
- Answer Yes, this adapter can connect a camera with a mini HDMI port to a monitor with HDMI port.
- Answer No, this adapter will not work to connect your smartphone.
QuestionI have a Samsung galaxy J3 prime sm-j327t android phone that I am trying to connect to my tv to mirror the picture .Will this adapter and cable work as a hard wire connection from my phone to tv with no WiFi available or needed ?
- Answer No, this adapter won't work for your Smartphone.
- Answer No, this adapter isn't compatible with your device.