Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
The previous price was $199.99
Questionhows the bass ?
- Answer Very good I’d say although downloading the JAYBIRD app and changing the settings is necessary to get a really good / solid bass sound. I will say of all the JAYBIRDS I’ve owned these are measurably better than the cheaper versions right out of the box . I never thought I’d pay this much for a pair of earbuds I confess they are worth it. Hope this helps.
QuestionI lost my right jaybird vista so I order one, but, I ordered a vista 2 will they work together and charge in same charging container?
- Answer no,,, they are not the same...
- Answer Individual earbud usage yes Two devices I don't think so honestly haven't tried it out
Question1. Are this earbuds comfortable while sleeping with them ?? 2. Are they 100% Noise Cancelling Active ??
- Answer Yes to the comfortability Noise canceling is as close to complete as I’ve ever owned or tried out when shopping for the best all round pair I could find. I must say I for the most part use one bud at a time 90% of the time so someone else may be a better source for the cancellation question. Even with only one in use I often can’t hear my wife talking to me in a different room or when im not facing her. That may be a plus to some . Haha. Hope this helps.
QuestionHow long for talk time?
- Answer I tend to use one earbud at a time for multiple reasons. 1st of all noise canceling is very good. 2nd , with one I am able to still hear others and communicate. 3rd, using for such long periods at a time I am able to get well over the 24 hours of use by using one bud at a time and recharging each from the case at least 2 times. Although to be as helpful as possible I will tell you I’ve only had these VISTA 2 wireless earbuds for approximately 2 1/2 weeks. I hope this helps and answers your question.