Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $65.99
The regular price is $129.99
QuestionFor people who have had these 6 months or more and used them a lot, what is the battery life like? How many hours do you get now?
- Answer Ok, I just saw Jaybird's answer. 4 hours? Really?? Lol Maybe the company is being extremely conservative but I get approx 8 hrs from mine. I've never timed it to be exact but if I were to be conservative maybe 6 hrs with continous use and I've owned this model for over a year now.
- Answer No one should pay attention to Ernie's answer, clearly he's upset about something else! I can't say enough good things or recommend Jaybird enough, they're truly amazing products! Jaybird makes very durable bluetooth headsets, and audio companies rate the audio quality above other brands, even some wired headphones!! I have the original Jaybird Bluebuds (before they were called X2, X3, X4, etc), and the Jaybird X3. Both of them still work flawlessly!! When I upgraded to the X3, I started using my original Bluebuds while doing lawn work. In the summer, I spend 6-7 hours each month on a mower cutting grass and 3-4 hours using a weedeater. Summers in Georgia are hot and very humid, so I sweat all over my Jaybirds. I've never had a single issue with either and I've been using the original model since the Fall of 2013, so almost 6 years!!
QuestionI can’t get my x4 to charge. When I first plug the charger in the red light comes on but after a few minutes the gree light comes on but it says it’s only 20% charged. These have only been used for about a month.
- Answer My old Freedoms did this and after extensive reviews I found its likely caused by overcharging. According to Jaybird, you only want to charge 2-4hrs at a time. I used to leave mine on the charger for a day or two at at time which I think led to their demise. Granted, I was able to get almost 2 years and countless hours of travel out of them.
QuestionJust bought the Jaybird X4 wireless sport headphones but there was not a charger included. Should there be?
- Answer Yes, mine came with one that can be plugged into USB port.
QuestionCan I upgrad my x3 to x4,and if so how much would it take considering I bought the x3 for almost the exact same price? Oh yeah my x3's have nothing wrong with them and I have all the accessories but I did open them all is that a problem? Please help.
- Answer You have to buy the x4’s
QuestionWill these work in a exercise pool? Tried other brand they cut out once going under water. Will the X4 work under water?
- Answer Sweat proof but not designed for under water activities. Great product for running and working out. Earpieces stay put and are comfortable. Long lasting battery. Sound quality is very good. Definitely recommend!
QuestionOn the site it shows this product to be on sale for 99.99 but I click on the black color for that sale, it automatically changes to its original price. Why advertise 99.99 but once clicked it changes to the original price? Site needs to be fixed!
- Answer Sales only last one week. However Best Buy checks competition pricing with other sites so sales prices can also change rapidly in a week to. Also you can still get Best Buy low pricing if you can show to Best Buy customer service that a same brand and model of an item, the site which you saw it and price. Then Best Buy will price match it.
QuestionFor when you are on phone calls, is there a mute function on the controls? I like to be able to do that without doing it directly on phone. Thanks!
- Answer No, there is no mute function on the controls.
QuestionWhat is the warranty on these? After 10 months the left earbud started cutting out. It’s a loose wire because if I hold it a certain way it will work.
- Answer I believe 12 months so you should contact them right away. After 12 months I think they may offer a 20% discount. Good luck
QuestionDo you have to have your phone on you for these to work? Can I leave my phone at home when I run?
- Answer Yes, of course.. your phone or music system should be in 25'-30' range. Per my knowledge, these earphones will work only in pair mode and 25' to 30' distance.