Questions & Answers
- Answer The 45 degree angle of the earbud combined with the cush fins keep them in place pretty well. I don't know if they would work well jogging, but they stay in place while doing a substantial amount of walking with little adjustment needed. They have a couple sizes of cush fins and three sizes of gel tips, so they should be able to fit most peoples ears well.
QuestionHow do I use/connect the mic to my computer? I want to use this for my google meets but I don't how to use the mic.
- Answer Hi Destiny, when they are plugged in to your computer you may have to go into the Google Meets settings and change the audio input to the headphones you're using. If this doesn't work please reach out to our support team for help. -JLab Audio
- Answer Yes, this is compatible with an HP Laptop.
QuestionDoes this work with ps4?
- Answer Hey kay87, Yes, however, you'll need a dedicated gaming headset to communicate via the web. When you get a sec, please reach out to us via email, email@example.com or via phone (405)445-7219 m-thur pst fri 8-3 pst so that we may provide you with more info. Kind Regards #TeamJLab Customer Support
- Answer Yes, you are able to hear better and talk through the mic that is provided in the headphones
- Answer Yes you can if you have wifi
- Answer Yes, if you make sure your device is connected and the earbuds are selected as the output an input. -JLab Audio
- Answer yes it does
QuestionCould someone please tell me the length of the cord? Looking for something long enough to connect to a dock under a desk and still have enough length to go in ear. thank you,
- Answer Total length from end to end is 4 feet. From where the wires create a “v” to the end is 3 feet.