Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $179.99
QuestionDoes this come with a remote that clips on the steering wheel? I've seen so many types, I don't recall which model came with it. If so, where would I find the remote for this particular stereo? Thanks fr your input.
- Answer you can order the optional wireless remote control (RM-RK52) and clip it to your steering wheel or anywhere else inside the passenger compartment. This CD Receiver also has Remote Control App Ready for iPhone and Android
QuestionDoes this have a USB plug so that I can charge my iPhone and play music through it at the same time?
- Answer yes it does on the front
- Answer Best Buy will install just check first with your local store. They were offering free installation with this model. Takes about an hour. Works with my Galaxy S8 so it shouldn't be an issue with the s9. Please note that for now, you can't use Alexa to make outgoing calls. Once you make the call, it will come out on your car speakers and you can talk hands free.
QuestionDoes this work with steering wheel controls? Ie, volume up/down and skip controls buttons on steering wheel
- Answer absolutely and with a needed harness installed (85 dollars give or take) you really need this because of the design of the JVC with the forward and rewind buttons way over on the lower right side of the player.
- Answer You will need new audio wiring harness for stereo. Available online but make sure it the right one for your vehicle.
- Answer I do apologize but no this does not allow you to connect a back up camera. The radio needs to be a touch screen radio such as the KW-V66BT. You can look at that radio and similar models like it by visiting JVC's website.
- Answer Yep, you can actually see it in the picture on the bottom right corner with a green ring around it. Also has a usb port for your flash drive and Bluetooth capabilities.
QuestionThe external microphone, my current one is near my driver's visor. I can visually see it. I don't want a mic that's built in. I apologize for not being clear, but thank you for your response.
- Answer So I believe your asking if the mic that comes with this jvc stereo is built in or not? If so, no its a separate aux cord u can plug in the back of stereo if u want otherwise you don't have to use it all nothing different. Hope that helps
- Answer Nope. No manual.
QuestionI read that this receiver has a usb slot on the front. Does this receiver have voice command capability like my factory receiver in my Ford truck. For instance, I tell my receiver play artist ( such and such ), and it goes to that artist on my usb.
- Answer The USB port is located on the bottom right corner. As for the commands you can only use the Bluetooth Voice to call a phone contact but not control the radio. All radio functions are done on the radio itself.
- Answer Depending what program you set up, it's got several settings, the one I selected does keep the clock on. Hope this answers your question.